“Always fresh”

Ranked #1 of 22 Bakeries in Arlington
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Bakery
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great spot for fresh bread, buns, and coffee. Usually a line in the morning (but well worth the wait) Outdoor seating in spring, summer and fall.

2  Thank Joan S

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Everything here is fabulous, from fresh breads to baked goods to the most delicious breakfast sandwiches. I go every time I'm in Arlington.

1  Thank L118
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Nice stop in Shirlington for a pastry and coffee. The croissants are flaky and crisp. We always enjoy picking up a snack at Best Buns, then walking around Shirlington.

1  Thank TrademarkTraveler
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stop at Best Buns any time I am driving down Interstate 95. They have good coffee drinks and the breads are fantastic. I especially love their black olive bread or anything with rosemary in it. The pastries are great too. My family loves it when I bring home treats from Best Buns!

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Loved the raisin pecan bread and their cupcakes. I chose 3 different ones: chocolate coconut, peanut butter, and vanilla and they were all yummy.

1  Thank rosieml