“Casual, Neighborhood Friendly”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Just a nice local restaurant, with popular dishes and beer, moderately priced. Fine for lunch or casual dinner.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I read the earlier reviews and realize that I should have had pizza or beer. Instead I ordered the Cowboy roast beef sandwich and it was awful. Tough meat, processed cheese, and a mess on the plate. I couldnt even pick up the sandwich. My wife said her grilled cheese sandwich was okay but my daughters pizza was way too salty.

I cannot believe in WA for a night and this is the place we got stuck with. Avoid this unless Price is your number me factor because I am dealing with the heartburn now.

1  Thank lbasskin
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Good beer, okay sandwiches. Casual restaurant, family friendly and fairly good service. The burgers are a plus for the kids.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Nice little place for lunch - funky and eclectic with good food.
Great little neighborhood eatery...

Reviewed December 1, 2012

It took me a while to try this place. I love their passion for beer--great bear. The menu is extensive although I admit so far I've only had their Chicken Corn Chowder soup because it is soooooo good.