“Great Food, Friendly Staff!”
Review of Cafe Asia - CLOSED

Cafe Asia
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was visiting here on business and a collegue that use to work in this area highly recommended this restaurant to me. I was very glad I took his advice as this is one of the best Asian meals I have ever had. My only regret was that I visited here the last night of my stay and I wish I had went here earlier in the week. The waiter was great and helped me select a dish that was extremely good (Grilled Lemon Pork) I cannot wait to return to this area again on business, just so I can eat here. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went over this past weekend. Had summer rolls, pad thai, thai tea, sushi and stir fry yudon noodles. Basically we wished we had gone to a dedicated Thai or Japanese restaurant. The food was good enough but we have better at other Thai and Japanese restaurants. The service and atmosphere was good. Will probably not return.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is an attractive, popular pan-asian place with several excellent dishes. I had the chicken bun (vietnamese), and sushi (japanese) and though the sushi wasn't spectacular, it was good. The Chicken bun was superb, with juicy chicken and an "unfettered" feel with noodles and salad spilling everywhere. The table service was OK but vaguely annoyed, and you won't get anything special here. The service at the bar is another matter - they seem to be able to get talented, charismatic bartenders who will go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I'm not sure why they don't ask the bartenders to train the servers. Most of the dishes here are well cooked and well presented, and the decor is pleasing enough that you'll be happy with your meal. This place gets busy on weekends.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

an extensive menu with lots of tempting dishes. ate here both nights i was in town. i really enjoyed the vegetarian spring rolls and 'yum' salad with tofu. the 'chinese stir fry broccoli' portion is large and could probably serve two. the 'mango sticky rice' was totally yummy! seems like tofu is available on most dishes, though i prefer a dryer and firmer preparation of it. also liked their green tea. lots of outdoor seating. attentive and friendly service. would eat here again!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The place has great food ... everything from Thai , Japanese , Chinese was wonderful ... the people were warm and extremely hospitable ... and the place seems to always busy ...
Highly recommended for all who enjoy the most exotic cuisines of Asia .