“Sushi wasn't very good; noisy”
Review of Cafe Asia - CLOSED

Cafe Asia
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The restaurant was noisy and the food wasn't very good. In particular, the sushi was heavy and almost tasteless. The Lo Mein was okay but greasy. Prices were reasonable but the food wasn't worth the money.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Asia

Reviewed May 31, 2013

suck service. they were mean to me, just because I asked Thai ice tea with no ice. they will give you different glass which was smaller glass. This is the first experienve ever in my life. that I order thai ice tea with no ice and they put it in smalled glass than ussual. Come one. it is only thai ice tea. They dont know how to treat customer. very snob waiter & manager.. Boooooo....not recomended

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place can get loud during busy times, which is lunch and dinner and happy hour pretty much every day but the food is tasty and priced reasonably. I have friends who swear by the sushi but for myself the pad thai is always a good bet. Crab wontons are apparently to die for so I'd recommend those (they have gluten or I'd try them myself). Nice wine list too.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a large restaurant with a large and diverse menu. I have dined here before and was never dissapointed. I had the Tempura appetizer and Vietnamese Noodle Soup. Both were just wonderful. Prices are very good for the quality - great value.

While the service seemed disorganized, 3 different servers or expiditors took good care of me. Overall no complaints.

I will dine here again and recommend it highly.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great pan-Asian foods. I only wish it were closer to home, but there are two locations - downtown Washington and Rosslyn.