“Nice Irish Bar”

Sine Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 883 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice Irish Bar”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I stopped here for an Irish pub near my hotel. This was a good place with good food...they originally gave me the wrong sandwich, but they fixed that and gave me one of my Guinness on the house. This was nice as I wasn't in a hurry anyway. The sandwich i got was the Guinness pulled chicken. Really good.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank cdbasu

Arlington, Virginia
“Great Brunch!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband got a Groupon for this place and went there for brunch. I love the atmosphere of this place. We were seated outside and it was a lovely fall day. We ordered steak and eggs which was by far the best s&e that i've had. The steak was just perfectly cooked.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Capsgirl19
Ludington, Michigan
“Excellent Atmosphere and Food”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Visit D.C. every year staying in Arlington, VA and our regular go to lunch/dinner spot is Sine Irish Pub. Great food and super daily specials. Always busy and has wonderful service.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Mary D
Washington, DC
“Accessible American/Irish pub fare”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I eat at Sine's at least two times a month when I'm in the Pentagon area for shopping or work. This place has a decent pub fare menu. Predictable but good food. I usually go for the Shepard's pie or Fish and Chips though the Potato soup is quite good, as well. Try to get a booth if you want to talk. Bar is crowded from about five pm on with all the shoppers and Pentagon-area workers in need of a refreshment. Lunches can snare the retirement/reassignment parties. While there isn't anything remarkable about this place, you get a decent and hearty meal and friendly service. Recommend it if you like a good old American Irish pub -- for that, you cannot go wrong@

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Decoamie
Penticton, B. C.
“Enjoyed it so much we went back again...”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were in search of lunch when we were at the Pentagon City Shopping Center and found Sine Irish Pub & Restaurant nearby. We enjoyed the atmosphere and friendly service -- the host even took time to give us tips on the area when he saw us looking at a map. On the first visit we enjoyed the ribs, fish & chips and the Guinness stew -- all good portions and very tasty. We returned for dinner a couple of weeks later and were treated with a feast of Shepard's pie, corned beef and cabbage plus a repeat of the Guinness stew since it was so good. They serve great bread as well. Service was efficient, attentive but not over bearing. We felt the meals were good value -- in the range of $10 to $13 each. It is not a quiet dining experience -- it is obviously enjoyed by the local office workers and military folks. We had a booth both times and weren't bothered by the noise. Worth going to if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2013