“Not too Shabby”

Sine Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 874 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Not too Shabby”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great big bar and good menu. The food is pretty darn good, but nothing amazing. They have good weekly specials and St. Paddy's Day is the biggest day of the year.

Visited June 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“TASTY BREAKFAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I like to have an Irish, English or European breakfast with good black pudding (many Americans don't know it and don't try it). Sine serves excellent black pudding, with the right consistency and temperature. The portions of egg, black pudding and sausage are generous. Service is fast and attentive. A lively atmosphere prevails.

Smithtown, New York
“Great food, great service at the Row”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife, mother, two young kids and myself decided to stop here for lunch after ice skating at the rink at Pentagon Row. They found us great seating during the busy lunch hour to accommodate us and the children. Decor is what you'd expect from an Irish pub, but a bit more expansive. It was definitely crowded, but not too loud.

Our server was very attentive and friendly. As those of us with kids know, its important that at a restaurant, the kids get entertained and get their food quickly. Our server knew this and handled that aspect to a tee. Also, my wife and I shared a meal and a salad, and our server ensured that our meals were split and served on separate plates. To me, that is a GREAT touch. The food is very good in terms of it being pub food and I'd definitely come here again, and again.

Thanks, Sine's!

Arlington, Virginia
“My second home :)”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Best fish and chips in town, Guinness, and friendly atmosphere - what else does one need? At Sine, you immediately become a part of the family. Great place for a happy hour or an informal meeting; brunches are very nice too. I love the fact that Sine is very supportive of local mil community. I always go back.

Swampscott
“Best Irish Pub in Town”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

If you are staying in the DC metro area, SIne' is the Irish pub to hit. Located at Pentagon Row off the Pentago City Mall stop. The staff there will chat with you about Irish pubs in Boston and serve you the best selection of on tap beers around. The food is the most authentic Irish in VA. I recommend the Fish and Chips, Shepherds Pie and on a cold wold winter day, the bacon in the Potato Soup is real!

• Visited October 2012