You must be kidding. How many ways can I count to describe the horrible experience:
1. No matter how many times we asked water came at very end of 1.5 hour brunch.
2. After 1/2 hour we asked about brunch not being delivered. The waitress found out the order had been lost. In the meantime she had never even checked on it or why we were not getting the food.
3. "Starter" was a few crummy pieces of bread with a little slap of salmon on top with a few lettuce leaves. Ugh.
3. After another 20 minutes the meals were delivered. Mine was the wrong entree. Told the waitress and she said nothing. Not even an "I am sorry." Ate the damn thing being so frustrated with all that had happened.
4. Asked for catchup and after ten minutes, after I had to go inside to ask for it again, it came.
5. Wanted refill of coffee and asked for it, never came.
6. Brunch food mediocre.
It was a warm day, the sun was out and I had good company. Other than that, we had a terrible experience. No wonder crowds were in front of other restaurants on Wilson Blvd. but not in front of Faccia Luna. Its reputation must be known.
Whoever has given the restaurant positive reviews on Yelp or Trip Advisor must be family friends of management.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.