“Very impressed with first time visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carlyle

Carlyle
4000 Campbell Avenue, Arlington, VA 22206 (Formerly Carlyle Grand Cafe)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 755 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: High energy, American bistro with seasonal outside dining and year round classic fare. A perennial brunch favorite.
Montreal, Canada
“Very impressed with first time visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

service was outstanding, restaurant was crowded on a sunday at 6pm! Food variety was ample and quality was truly great. Prices were reasonable and so i understand that the carlyle is very successful. I would definitely return.

• Visited September 2013

Mullica Hill, New Jersey
“We will return again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went to Carlyle because of TripAdvisor. We were so happy we went here. We both ordered fish dishes and my salmon had to have been the best salmon ever. The mashed cauliflower was excellent. We finished our meals. This place is great! Best salmon ever!

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Looks good but the staff could care less.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We waited for over an hour with a small child. The staff was so busy that we ended up just walking away deciding that it wasn't worth it. We just moved to the area and were hopping to find a new place. I hope if we go back they could show some ounce of caring.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Adam T
Solomons, Maryland, United States
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I will go out of my way to eat at the Carlyle Grand. It is truly a class act from the décor, the serving staff, the interesting menu, the kitchen and atmosphere. Lots of very cool places in Shirlington and you can stroll by all of them, but betcha won't find any better than the Carlyle.

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome weekend brunch, standout in Shirlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is one of the best places to eat in Shirlington. I order the smoked salmon salad just about every time I go there on a weeknight, and I have been once on the weekend for brunch (the crab cakes were amazing). Service is delicous and fast.

• Visited May 2013