“Generally Good...”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 893 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 23rd Street
Transit: Metro: Yellow & Blue Lines, Crystal City Stop
Reviewed May 21, 2014

this time it was just okay. Most of the time I rave about how great my steaks are prepared and well-seasoned, this visit, I couldn't say that. I am not certain if it was the amount of people they had in the restaurant or if they were rushing trying to get us in and out. Overall, I give this visit a C+. The location and view is still spectacular and well worth the visit. I'll chuck this visit up as an anomaly and still rate it at a 4, as the service is still unsurpassed.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My family and I have dined at this steak house several times over the past few years. We have always enjoyed the excellent food and tremendous view. However this time we were very disappointed in the wait staff. They were extremely slow and inattentive. We will definitely think twice about visiting again since there are so many other great choices in Crystal City.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Having dined at this Ruth's Chris multiple times during my visits to the Washington, D.C. Crystal City area, this restaurant has never disappointed. An impressive view of Reagan National Airport from the 9th floor position of the restaurant adds to its attractiveness. Service is great, food is of highest quality and reasonable quantity, but with a price to match. In this case, one can say that you got what you paid for: great food in a unique environment.

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Awesome steak house..from the service...to the delicious steaks...bread...atmosphere ..its what a steak house should be. On the 11 th floor in DC with view or the Potomac River and the city.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Ruth's Chris is the best. Everything is perfect. This is my favorite location of this restaurant for the views of DC over the Potomac from 11 stories up.

1  Thank Joe C