“Out of the range experience”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 880 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 23rd Street
Transit: Metro: Yellow & Blue Lines, Crystal City Stop
Beirut, Lebanon
“Out of the range experience”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was invited to Ruth's Chris Steak House in Arlington VA. The experience was really out of range. A perfect service, outstanding taste, presentation...Pretty much close to perfection

• Visited February 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Arlington, Virginia
“I love ruth chris”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

the view of reagan national airport at the bar area is really nice I anjoy that place every time we go the only thing is some people do not dress for this type of place and I am from old school and we always dress no jeans or sweat pants I guess they let people in because of economy

Visited December 2012
WOODBRIDGE
“Sadly, dreadful”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Got there early, reminded gal at desk we were celebrating my husband's birthday. We sat at a table, and waited 15 minutes to get water and a menu. Our meat was tough and unappetizing. Strangely, the waiter told us he was going to give us a "better" wine than we chose, but that there wasn't any more of it!! When I asked about the birthday dessert, the waiter asked what we wanted for dessert. I told the manager about our poor treatment, he did apologize and subtract the bottle of wine from our bill.

Effort, Pennsylvania
“Nice View”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

They voucher the parking at the lot in the basement. We were seated right away (had reservations). It is located on the 11th fl , we had a nice window table overlooking Washington National airport. Service was excellent as was the porterhouse for two. Although I must say the steak seems to have shrunk in size. The price has only increased by ~$4 over past couple of years to $88 but the size of the portion is smaller. There was a bit more fat than I care for.

• Visited February 2013
Bogota, Colombia
“Always Great!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We could not get a reservation that suited us at Ruth's in Washington so we crossed the river to Arlington and were not disappointed. We ate early (late lunch) and had a table by the window. The restaurant is on the 11th floor and we had a lovely view of the capital at sunset. The wine list has lots of desirable choices and I have never been disappointed with their steaks. I can't imagine ordering anything else. Having said that, the caesar salad was tasty, but not up to the standard I expect of them. Teddy our waiter was charming and attentive. We will definitely be looking for his section next time around.

Visited February 2013