“Best Thai I've had yet, great ambiance, reasonable prices!”

Thai In Shirlington
Ranked #86 of 883 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Thai I've had yet, great ambiance, reasonable prices!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Chef is from Thailand. Food presentation was unique, beautiful and food delicious -- the best Thai I've had, yet! Restaurant was located in a small, quaint, tree-light restaurant area of Shirlington, VA that was easy to maneuver, park and a pretty place to walk.

Visited November 2012

Washington, DC
“Absolutely my favorite thai restaurant”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have never had anything here that I didn't love. When I want thai, this is where I go. I've tried other places in the area and they don't come close. The atmosphere is terrific and the service spot-on.

• Visited February 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Unexpected Treasure”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Decided to order a new dish. I don't recall the name but it was excellent! It had shiitake mushrooms, ginger, with chicken cooked spicy. It was excellent. Nice Decor and in a great location.

McLean, Virginia
“Always a winner!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

A friend and I met for a quick dinner in a very crowded Thai Shirlington. The noise level was energetic so we both had to raise our voices when speaking to each other. We decided to share an appetiser and the fried veggie rolls hit the spot! We both also and the Perfect Patay (chicken) -- always a favorite. Since the evening was cool, the Jasmine Tea provided needed welcome warmth. Our server was shadowed by a more senior wait staff but had a very pleasing personality and was a quick learner. Too full to have dessert, we promised ourselves a return visit and soon!

• Visited November 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Busy, always good”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Another old favorite. Enjoyed the renovations, well done. Delicious food served promptly. Try their pad thai, it is as good as it gets. Shirlington keeps getting better.

Visited October 2012