“Absolutely my favorite thai restaurant”

Thai In Shirlington
Ranked #87 of 896 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have never had anything here that I didn't love. When I want thai, this is where I go. I've tried other places in the area and they don't come close. The atmosphere is terrific and the service spot-on.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Decided to order a new dish. I don't recall the name but it was excellent! It had shiitake mushrooms, ginger, with chicken cooked spicy. It was excellent. Nice Decor and in a great location.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

A friend and I met for a quick dinner in a very crowded Thai Shirlington. The noise level was energetic so we both had to raise our voices when speaking to each other. We decided to share an appetiser and the fried veggie rolls hit the spot! We both also and the Perfect Patay (chicken) -- always a favorite. Since the evening was cool, the Jasmine Tea provided needed welcome warmth. Our server was shadowed by a more senior wait staff but had a very pleasing personality and was a quick learner. Too full to have dessert, we promised ourselves a return visit and soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Another old favorite. Enjoyed the renovations, well done. Delicious food served promptly. Try their pad thai, it is as good as it gets. Shirlington keeps getting better.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Bustling luncheon spot in Shirlington, very quick in bringing out the meals, courteous servers despite the press of diners. Drunken noodles a bit doughy, could have used more liquid/sauce..but tasty. Very nice to see a pitcher of sugar syrup to sweeten the Thai iced drinks as desired.
Good value, good food.