“Best chicken ever!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Falls Church, Virginia
“Best chicken ever!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This chicken is great. Never dry. The white meat is juicy and the seasoning on the skin is one of a kind. The sides are ok, but the chicken is the star.

Visited May 2013

Brooklyn, NY
“Good tasting rotisserie chicken”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have to say from reading previous reviews, I was expecting amazing tasting chicken. I was slightly disappointed. It was good but not the greatest. Chicken was moist even the white meat. And as previous reviews indicated I expected something more than white rice as a side, perhaps yellow rice. I would recommend to anyone looking for a budget meal.

1 Thank CCB_Vacationer
New York
“Rotisserie at good prices”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I went try out this rotisserie place because it was featured in Travel Channel hosted by Anthony Bourdain. When you arrive at the location it doesn't look like much and unimpressive. The dining area is plain and basic which feature tables and chairs. We ordered a whole chicken with fries and rice. I was surprised there were no rice and beans or yellow rice available which you typically find in a latin restaurant. The service was fairly quick even with a few people on line. I find the rotisserie chicken to be tasty and the white meat were not typically dry as you would normally find it. The fries came out very good where it was a nice golden color and crisp. Even the rice was cooked the way I like it, not hard or very stick.

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Succulent and Juicy Chicken”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Their menu is simple:
chicken, fries, white rice, coleslaw, 4 desserts and soda/water.

The chicken is spiced wonderfully and the meat is juicy and succulent. The place has a small parking lot and it's packed all the time. I've been here for both lunch and dinner and there are people always waiting in line to get the best chicken in the entire area.

It's the most plain Jane joint you will visit, but the chicken is possible the best I've had anywhere.

Lansdowne, Virginia
“Just ok chicken and trashy looking restaurant”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The place needs some work, I take that back, A LOT of work. It's filthy, it's like they haven't cleaned it in years! It's really gross. The service was good. Chicken was just okay nothing special. It tasted like chicken you could've gotten at Cosco or BJ's. the line was crazy long though. Not sure what the big deal is! I don't know if I'd go back just for the chicken but I'd go back of my friends wanted to!