“Poor selection” 2 of 5 stars

VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Poor selection”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Maybe it was just the time I visited but it had poor selection of movies and were only playing a few but in a very nice area

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Orlando, Florida
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“Fantastic spot for a late night movie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The seats are roomy recliners! And ample space between you and the people around you - you feel like you are at home watching the movie!

Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“This is the only theater I'll ever go to again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I love movies, I HATE going to theaters. I hate inconsiderate people texting and flashing bright screens, people talking through the entire movie, snoring, etc. My husband always wants to go out, but I refuse because I always have the movie ruined by some annoying person.

Until we discovered this theater.

Conveniently located at the Courthouse metro stop, as well as lots of super close, free parking after business hours, this place is already a winner. The limited, intimate seating along with the comfortable, electrically reclining over-sized armchairs made me feel like we were at home. I actually preferred this to watching movies at home, which is saying quite a lot.

When you buy your tickets, you choose your seats. We used our discount coupons from Costco with no problem. Basically this theater costs the same as every other theater, and you get a more intimate setting and a ridiculously comfortable chair. I like that the arm rests even go up so you can snuggle if you feel so inclined.

Anyway, this theater experience far surpasses your average theater, and I like it so much I don't mind spending a few more dollars to enjoy some popcorn and soda which I kick back, which I normally just do without. I will never be satisfied with other movie theaters again!

Visited July 2013
Fairfax Station, Virginia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Movie experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

What a way to see a movie! Great relaxing recliners in a cozy theater. Prices are a bit higher but worth it. Parking available.

Visited August 2013
Arlington, Virginia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Much improved since the new seating was installed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

OK, you know, it's a movie theater and the important thing is the movie. Having said that the theater itself has seen better days and there is nothing great about the concession. But for us Arlingtonians, it's nearby, with good parking. Investment in the rocking red leather reclining chairs was a great move by management. I've really never been more comfortable while in a movie theater.

Visited June 2013