“Good food + great people = Great experience, definitely recommended.”
Review of Goody's

Goody's
Ranked #248 of 896 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have been by Goody's a couple of times before, and have been very impressed with the food and service from those times. My friends had not, so I suggested we stay for lunch. So, we enjoyed the end to a great bachelor party weekend with some great food. The owners are incredibly friendly, and give off a great home-y vibe. When you are there, they make you feel very welcome. They have a fairly diverse selection for such a small place, & are masters of making each item. Their prices are low and very reasonable for the size of the servings you get. They make sure you are well fed, while not breaking the bank (unlike nearly all of the other places in the immediate vicinity). I had a tuna sub & fries, both of which were outstanding. One of my friends got a Philly chicken sub, and the other had one of their Tea smoothies (which the owner gave the rest of us large samples of on-the-house). Both of them were also very happy with what they got. Overall, a clear 5/5. Many places boast about their food or about their service. Goody's doesn't do either. They are modest and let you come in to decide for yourself about them. So, in their stead, I will boast about them. If you are in the Arlington/DC area to visit, to work, or might just pass through...stop by Goody's. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Isaiah C