“Want to live here!”

Crumbs Bake Shop
Boonsboro, Maryland
“Want to live here!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

These are the BEST cupcakes I have ever had!!! I would eat one daily if I could live forever. Great employees-very friendly. The Girl Scout Samoa was amazing.

• Visited February 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Awesome cakes”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went there once and had to go back again. I am sure we would have gone again had we stayed longer. This is the best cake place we had been to. Fantastic

Visited July 2013
Vail, Colorado
“Best cupcakes ever!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The cupcakes here are huge, and completely worth the price! Unlike a place like Georgetown cupcakes, you actually get what you pay for. There are so many flavors to choose from, and I have enjoyed every kind I tried. I definitely recommend making a stop here!

• Visited March 2013
auburnyellowrose
“Decadence”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Expensive cupcakes the size of baseballs (I'm not kidding). Everyone should try one once. I am a personal fan of the red velvet - smooth and not dry. Quality of a good cake.

Visited April 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Amazing cupcakes and other assorted baked treats. They're huge and pretty reasonably priced. They also serve Starbucks coffee.

Visited January 2013