“One of my favorite places to eat!”
Review of Cheesetique

Cheesetique
Reserve with OpenTable
Cheesetique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 887 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This little restaurant has it all - great food, great wine, great creative specials, great staff, and great prices. It is one of the few places I dine where I would literally want to eat almost every single item on the menu. It's my perfect place to meet a girl friend(s) and catch up.

Jill E, Owner at Cheesetique, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

I am just getting a chance to revisit all of our wonderful TripAdvisor reviews and I wanted to thank you so much for your kind comments about Cheesetique! Make sure to come back soon (if you haven't already) because we just released our new menu in April and there are some yummy additions.

Thank you!
-Jill (owner, Cheesetique)

There are newer reviews for Cheesetique

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is one of my local favorite places. I've dined at both the Shirlington and Del Ray locations. The food has been consistently good - love the options for grilled cheese. I could eat here every week but my waistline wouldn't like it. Friendly atmosphere. This place is a winner!!

Jill E, Owner at Cheesetique, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Hi there! This is a belated thank-you for the kind review you posted about Cheesetique. I'm so glad you love both of our locations - we try to make them both great and it's nice to know people notice. Hope to see you soon!

Best,
Jill (owner, Cheesetique)

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is one of my son's favorite restaurants. He loves to come in and sit at the Cheese Bar. Menu consists of many cheesy favorites (e.g., Mac and Cheese) all homemade and wonderful. Service is great and everyone is very friendly. We are regulars and they are extremely nice to my son -- he frequently goes into the store and purchases his favorite cheeses. This is a great little store for bread, cheese, meats and other treats.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stopped by to look at the wines and cheeses in the shop and made the discovery that you can enjoy a meal there as well. A full range of options built on wine and cheese is available for a light meal. Macaroni and cheese is the comfort food that anchors the menu, but there are some very interesting and tasty dishes that make Cheesetique very special. The wine pairings make any meal special with a knowledgeable wait staff to help you make the right choice from a full lsit of optiions. Make coffee the final course of the meal -- you will be surprised by its preparation at the table that guarantees a fresh taste. Stop by the cheese and wine displays on the way out for some interesting pairings to take home. A great place for the gourmand!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

If you love cheese, this is your DisneyWorld. In the Shirlington restaurant area, Cheesetique's second location delivers cheese from all over the world in many forms. The truffle mac & cheese and the blue cheese sampler were beyond amazing. Everything on the menu looked so good that it was hard to choose what to order. There is a "shop" in the first half of the store with the seated restaurant in the back, so if your table isn't quite ready you can sample from the cheese case. The waitstaff was friendly and very knowledgeable. My friend and I were there for about two hours and only left when the place closed. Fantastic for a casual meal or a romantic night. Will definitely head back to Cheesetique!