“A personal favorite”

Cuisines: American
Description: 703-415-3510
Description: 703-415-3510
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I enjoy Johnny Rocket's wherever I go, and although this is not my top favorite location (Georgetown), I still like to frequent it now and then. Their burgers are really tasty and are served in mere minutes. I really like the oldies theme and songs. It's also a good spot to just sit back and people watch as people rush back and fourth with their shopping.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

You would think a "fast food" restaurant the manager would not just lean against the counter and watch the customers leave. Average food and terrible service.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Waiter got our order wrong, brought the wrong food and drinks for all of us and we had waited for a long time when they were not busy at all. The amount of grease that was dripping off our food was disgusting. We won't go back...

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We found Johnny Rockets in the Pentagon City mall. We had burgers and chilli cheese fries, as we had eaten a good lunch earlier and didn`t want to spend a fortune. The staff were friendly and attentive and I like the whole retro thing. For a quick meal this fits the bill.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I got a burger and fries and the bill was almost $10! The plate of fries was very small for more than $2. They were fresh and hot. I wish they would use 'real' cups and plates and not use disposable plates and cups.