Our 2nd visit to the DC area and what a great experience the Arlington VA area is! Our first impression of hotel was guarded but after staying a full week we knew we wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Traveling with a vegetarian can be challenging but there were many eateries very close to the hotel, including "the best soyburger I've ever eaten" at a nice little place on the corner and a wonderful deli with salad bar just above on the same corner - great breakfasts too, all at great prices. Our stay was much less expensive than we expected because of the close proximity of not only Subway but several fast food places. The frig & micro in the room was a bonus. Walgreens and CVS & movie theatre very close. The area is very clean, very green and quiet. You can walk safely at any time ( a police station is just around the corner however we never heard sirens). We were streetside and the view was great. The metro subway is very close - elevator and escalator access just across the block. We went into DC every day, quick trip. Hotel is on a hill, but it's such a short walk everywhere we really didn't notice. No concierge but staff is very helpful, no bellhops to tip. We never ate at the hotel because of the other nearby selections. Room doors close quietly, unlike the Hyatt we stayed at, and you really don't realize there are other people staying in the hotel! From our first greeting by the "woohoo guy" we enjoyed our stay. It would be nice if the hotel offered its shuttle service to the airport but it does take you to the cemetery and within a certain area, maybe 2 miles? Will definately stay there again. If you're looking for extreme luxury or a pool, this may not be your fav. It isn't shabby and it is being updated - it is very nice with large rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington