The Employees at this property are not only helpful and outstanding but they actually care and remember you name. I was here for the Army Ten Miler and they were very helpful. I used to live in Arlington for three years but moved to Kansas City then to LA. They helped me with a few challenges that I had. You don't need a rental car if you have time to use the Metro. The Metro is about a 7 Minute walk once you exit the Stairs/Elevator/Escalator. I would stay again. Lots to do in the immediate area i.e. Jazz Super Club, Movies, Thai and etc. Hotel to Washington DCA Ronald Reagan with Red Top should be less than $20.00 including Tip. The Breakfast Buffett was okay but pricey but hey you do get omelets, French toast and some service especially the lead server from Poland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington