We stayed here for a wedding and the hotel was a good value since it is in a very good area of Arlington. They did a very good job shuttling all of the guests to the wedding venue and were nice enough to pull out another shuttle to make sure we got there on time. A few complaints- the rooms are nice, but our bathroom was so small. You could only have one person in there at a time and the door opened practically on the toilet. The curtains don't shut all of the way and several guests complained that it was so bright in the room b/c the curtains aren't made to shut completely. The breakfast in the morning was good- the staff is very friendly. Overall it was a good stay for the money- would say again, but is nothing too remarkable. Parking is also pricey- $18 a day- but is to be expected for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington