“Would stay again!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Arlington
Rockford, Illinois
“Would stay again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Location great being it's near a Metro Station. The hotel was very clean! The staff was very friendly and very helpful when I asked them for information. Our daughter lives two blocks away so will very likely stay there again. Our room was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. We did not try the restaurant so can't critique it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank bosco007_11
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
With a review like this, we would love to have you as a guest again. It was a great to hear that you had a good time. Makes us proud! Thank you so much.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Hamilton, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We are 3 couples who became the best of friends while stationed with the USAF almost 45 years ago in W. Germany! Meeting in Arlington, VA. and staying at this Hilton was the perfect choice, as we were spending Memorial Day weekend together touring the Wahington DC area. The location was very close to a Metro stop, a number of casual or fine dining restaurants. The hotel itself was comfortable, clean and accommodating in every way. If you are an HH member you are greeted as such and get breakfast coupons and bottles of water at check-in. We found the staff friendly, courteous and always willing to assist. For family, reunions, weddings or any other gathering, this property would be an excellent choice. ML

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

2 Thank GigiMargie
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words and a great review. Make sure to tell a friend and we'll take great care of them too.
Williston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

The room is very spacious, dark and quiet. Free Wi-Fi, microwave and mini-fridge. Breakfast was not included but there was frequently a fruit basket on lobby desk and fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. Very convenient to metro station. Staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Tamara W
We're so very glad you enjoyed yourself and our hotel. We've got the very best location (walking distance to 40 restaurants and shops plus the Metro) in all of Arlington and we love to hear from people who had a great time.
Hope to see you again soon.
Wilmington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Everything was good and met my expectations except for my check-out process. The staff was friendly and greeted me by name every time I walked through the lobby, as well as asked if I needed anything. The hotel and rooms were very clean. It had all the amenities I needed and was a great location for conducting my business/work. Oh yeah, the complimentary evening cookies we delicious!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
i am sorry to hear you had challenges at check out. I hope you weren't in a hurry. if you have a moment, please give me a call and let me know about it so I can use it as a teaching moment.
Thanks for letting me know.
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The breakfast service was generous and well stocked every morning, with good service. The rooms were spacious and clean every day.
The only downside was that the booking system must have not registered a room was occupied and I walked into an occupied room at 1am in the morning which was a little awkward. The receptionist reacted quickly and got me into another room and breakfast tokens as an apology. So I guess that was a one off, in an otherwise well serviced stay.
The hotel is good value.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Peter R
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for a great review. I am sorry we walked you into a room that was already occupied. That could not have been pleasant for you or the occupant. Next time you're in, let me know and I will buy you dinner for two (2) including our new caramel apple pie for dessert.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have written a review from a previous stay at this hotel at the end of December 2012. As I wrote in that review my family and I visit the DC area at least once or twice a year and we usually have stayed at the Embassy Suites in Alexandria. Although we loved staying there we probably will not again after another enjoyable stay at this great hotel. My daughter and I stayed from May 23-27. First the employees from the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff are so friendly and helpful. The room is so spacious and clean. We did not eat there this time or the last, so i can't comment on the food. The neighborhood the hotel is located in is so nice, clean and we feel very safe. Love that the metro is so convenient. The only suggestion I made in my last review was it would be nice if your room was cleaned earlier in the afternoon if you were staying over. In December it was cleaned as late as 5:30. Pleasantly the room was cleaned earlier in the afternoon on this trip. Both of my trips there have been with my daughter. I have come home from both trips tellling my husband how much he will love it when gets up that way.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Robin R
How very kind of you and yes, the next time your are in let us know when you're leaving and we'll put our room on a priority list so when you come back we'll have it ready for you.

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments.
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

​Not very happy with food quality in this hotel. Rooms were noisy making hard to have a restful sleep before work the following day. There was also a funky smell of mold in my room. Location is nice but considering the competition with other hotels in the DC area, it is not that special. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
I am truly sorry you were unhappy with your stay here but I'm also sure that none of our staff was made aware of your concerns. With the best location in Arlington and one of Tripadvisor's highest ratings, we take a great deal of pride in making sure every guest leaves with a smile.
Thank you for your feedback.