Spent 6 nights here, set in yuppieville, a gentrified area of Arlington. Lots of local dining facilities and close to Metro. Check in staff excellent, hot tea and coffee on tap 24h a day. Chambermaids truly excellent, even folding clothes and leaving room spotless. Hotel breakfast not that great, as rether limited for the cost, alternatives locally. Shuttle local trips only. Note no safes in room. Felt extremely safe at night in the area, farmers market Saturday AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington