Generally I have great experiences with the Hilton brand of hotels. Thank goodness my loyalty is not based on this stay alone. We had five rooms reserved with three different arrival dates. Each time there were problems. Subsequent to each arrival we were told all room assignments were worked out, but they were not. The General Manager was at the front desk the entire time and offered no support. The Front Desk Manager was quite patronizing the entire time. What I expected to be a five minute check-in took almost an hour. To make matters worse the GM called me by name the next morning in the lobby. Where was that service when checking in. Other than getting the correct rooms, check in, and a incident at check out, the rest of the hotel was clean and the breakfast staff was phenomenal. The other issue to note would be connectivity problems with the internet. I had difficulty each day I was there connecting. I was able to eventually get it but it was a hassle nonetheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington