Hotel staff was very helpful. THERE IS A SHUTTLE, in case anyone tells you different, but as of now it only travels in a radius of a few miles. The Courthouse Metro stop on the Orange Line is just a block away at the AMC movie theatre entrance. Felt like a relatively safe area. I walked to/from even with my luggage in the snow and wind and it wasn't that bad, although you could get the shuttle if you want to. The room was standard, clean, and comfortable. Roomy and quiet. Snack shop does not have a large selection of healthy items but good for chips and popcorn or a hot pocket. Breakfast had price options, but a full buffet was $15 and had a huge assortment to choose from including cooked-to-order omelets, etc. Would stay again for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington