This is a great location for touring D.C. A two block walk to the nearest metro and many restaurants and a grocery mart in the area. The area felt very safe. Close enough to the attractions (maybe a 15-20 minute metro ride to the mall), but you can drive to the hotel without the craziness of the D.C. traffic. We paid for hotel private parking, but it was well worth it knowing the car was safe. We were hoping to find a hotel with a complimentary breakfast, but they were significantly higher in price than the Garden Inn.The rooms had a fridge and microwave, which was helpful for quick breakfasts. The room was clean and spacious enough for my husband and I, and our two teenage boys. I did a ton of research before picking this hotel, and I think the location was perfect. I highly recommend it, unless you can afford top of the line....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington