Whenever I'm visiting DC on business, this is where I stay. It's clean, quiet, comfortable, has powerful A/C (a must in the DC area), and free wifi. They offer the government rate and have underground parking. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and provide amenities such as a coffee maker and minifridge. Staff are friendly and they put out fresh baked cookies in the evening.
There is indeed a small restaurant with a breakfast (which you pay for); occasionally they'll run a weekend special with free coupons and the buffet is pretty decent with fruits, yogurt, sausages, eggs, etc.
Location is superb - 5 minutes walking to the Metro, plenty of bars, restaurants and a cinema within 5-10 minutes walk. It's right off of Route 50, which gets you into DC or out to 395. There's no pool, but there is a fitness center. I stayed here once on business travel and never looked elsewhere afterward. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington