This hotel is conveniently located. There is a movie theater nearby, several resturants, and it is very close to the Courthouse stop on the metro. For shopping there is a small center near the theater and a larger one in Ballston which is two metro stops away. We have stayed here before (years ago) and find it very convenient to the metro to DC.
The hotel itself is clean and comfortable. The staff is super friendly. We arrived before check-in time. We were given a parking pass so we could leave our car at the hotel and go on into D.C.
There was some work being done to the front of the hotel but it was in no way an inconvenience for us. In fact I find this encouraging because it tells me that the company takes pride in its property.
If I have any criticism it would be that the directions from I66 that were on the confirmation were very unclear. There is a short distance between the exit and Glebe and you have to turn right onto Glebe THEN proceed to Wilson Blvd according to directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington