We stayed for 2 nights in October. We arrived earlier in the day than expected, they let us check in early and despite the lobby being very busy with a wedding party departing, check in only took a few minutes! loved the 24 hr fresh coffee/tea in lobby along with cookies. nice welcome after a long drive or day sightseeing. parking was easy in the garage,we took the metro into washington, and found it was very easy and convienient to use. we felt safe the entire trip, even at night on the metro and walking the streets. we ate lunch at a sports bar at the corner, and one up the hill for supper one night.Both good and affordable. we didn't eat buffet at hotel, but it smelled good!
we stayed on the 2nd floor, over the garage in front of hotel, and did not find it loud at all. We did not find the air unit any nosier than any other hotel. Hotel was very clean, beds comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington