Upon arriving, my wife, our 2 daughters and I were pleased to find this hotel was perfectly located to not only beautiful downtown Arlington but to all points Washington DC and it's excellent Metro Rail Transit. We were greeted warmly by the evening check in staff. I mentioned to Wilton that this was a once in a lifetime trip for my family. I really appreciated to this day that we were given (per request) a top floor with a city view. We were there for 8 days and 7 nites. I enjoyed the view every single day. Breakfast buffet passes made the check in a very cool memory. The next day I asked Guest Services Supervisor AJ for some directions to points of interest. He dilegently found the info. Again very grateful. The next stand out staff member who caught my attention was their shuttle drivers, especially Abdul. When they weren't spoiling us with limosine type attention, catching us up to speed (no pun intended) to all the sights, He would see us walking around the neighborhood - pull over - waive to us and ask if we needed a ride! Seeing him when we'd came back to our hotel from our daily treks, we'd be greeted by his warm smile and asked if we enjoyed our day. That guy was something else...On the last day of our stay, we were coming back to the hotel from Cleveland Park (Metro stop for National Zoo - which is free), we plopped ourselves on the brand new couches in the front lobby and were asked how comfortable they were from Director of Management Andrew. He said that we were the first people to sit in them! Wow! Man by this time this staff made us feel like we were making a commercial. We felt special. This whole staff is something incredible. The weather was perfect. It was a compliment to this hotel, the city of Arlington, it's gracious people all there is to see in their vibrant downtown. Hands down, this hotel is the place to stay. Again, it is perfectly located and you will be too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington