Our family of four visited Washington DC this spring. We prefer queen beds and plenty of space which can be difficult to find but this HGI provided it beautifully. Overall accommodations were not luxurious but very comfortable; everything in the room worked. Each staff member we interacted with was friendly and helpful. The package I signed up for included their very nice breakfast buffet but the front desk had no record of it and told us we would have to pay for it. When I produced a printout that itemized what I paid for, it was immediately rectified. Well worth it, too: their breakfast is in very nice setting with a good variety of hot food, fresh fruit, pastries, etc. Another important feature for us was easy access to the city. A short walk to the metro makes that possible. We ate at a couple of restaurants in the area, too, which were very good. A good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington