“One of my Arlington favorites”
Review of Thai At Corner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai At Corner
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I think this place is one of the most under-rated restaurants in the Courthouse-Clarendon part of Arlington. The food is great. I enjoyed the Basil Talapia during my last two visits. The service is excellent. It has a quaint, cozy, and no frills atmosphere. I like it because there isn't too much noise or music so I can actually have pleasant conversation over dinner.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

not the fanciest thai restaurant ever, but the food is decent and the prices are reasonable, so good value. nothing fancy, but ok.
good location, close to the "promenade" area of arlington.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

we loved it! the food is very tasty, the staff very nice and welcoming, not too persistent and always available; the atmosphere is pretty romantic i'd say! cute little place, warmly recommended; we hope to become regulars!
ps. i'm personal a bit of pad-thai fanatic; i warmly recommend their pad thai! de-li-cious!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I popped in here one night because I was cold and craving some curry. I have to say that the cuisine is much better than the place looks and I enjoyed my masaman and the service was quick and snappy. The atmosphere is cheap and leaves much to be desired, but for a quick and warm curry, you cannot really ask for more.

1  Thank Rich P
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and i stumbled across this place in an advertisement so decided to give it a try. We were a bit concerned when we arrived at around 7pm on a Friday to find an empty dining room save for one customer having a cocktail while waiting for a take out order. It might be due to the odd parking situation - parking in the are is scarce but there is a lot behind the restuarant that you need a "pass" from them to use - but once that was taken care of we gave it a try.

While the Mai Tai was fairly pricey for basically spiked fruit juice, the food did not disappoint. The Pad Thai was as good as any locally. Just the right amount of kick. The Crispy Chicken with Basil could have used some crispy basil leaves but the flavor was good - again with just a bit of kick.

All in all a pretty decent experience.