1,885 results
All reviews crystal city the breakfast area metro station dc area complimentary breakfast hot items reagan national airport two blocks king suite within walking distance free shuttle indoor pool would stay here again the shuttle driver each morning convenient location front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not only was the location convenient (even the cab ride over was only $14 from Reagan), my room was perfect. But they exceeded my expectations by including a nightlight in the room. It was a simple thing, but as a frequent traveler, it was a game changer! The staff was also helpful and even made a 5am run to my room to bring me a hairbrush when I forgot to pack mine. That's service!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

The staff was excellent. They helped us with all or needs to make everything go smoothly. Breakfast was great for all the family to get together in the morning. Parking was easy to get in and out of hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Bathroom was clean, but shower head and sink faucets were not up to needs. The shower head was too high for shorter stature people and the sink faucet would get the counter all wet when used. Overall this place was on ok stay.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Albeit there were renovations going on but no noise and I was on the floor where stuff was being renovated. Short walk to metro and to DC downtown. The housekeeping was not as efficient and did not replenish towels and complimentary coffee andctea, not sure whether it was a cost cutting issue. Maybe. Front desk was not familiar checking us in and asked for my credit card even though I had paid through a 3rd party vacation representative who had a card on file to charge when checking in. I am glad I hesitated and checked or I would have paid twice! Breakfast was good and the staff on duty excellent. Longer breakfast hours. 6 to 10 which was nice. Shuttle service good. One thing that was sorely lacking in bathroom, hooks!!! Only one near the shower. Room was spacious, coffee , microwave, fridge, tv, hairdryer and safe.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2019

This is my go to hotel in DC - I love being so close to the metro and restaurants. The breakfast has hot and cold and is included. There is also a fitness room that has water and is always stocked with towels. Love it here and have already booked my next 3 trips!

Date of stay: August 2019