“Perfect location and price”

Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport
Ranked #8 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed October 5, 2013

After checking out several hotels in Washington DC and the surrounding area we decided on the Hampton Inn at Crystal City. The location was perfect for our needs. The Metro station was less than two blocks away and there are several restaurants within walking distance. The room rate and daily parking fee was quite a bit lower than others in the area and a lot less than in DC proper.
This is where we will stay if/when we come back on another vacation

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Justmyopinion55
Write a ReviewReviews (1,670)

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Easy access to the Metro. Several really good restaurants within a 5 min. walk. clean quiet rooms with good staff. We would highly recommend this hotel to someone going to DC. The Hampton does it right.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Cleaning, Front Desk, and Breakfast staff were all friendly. Felt comfortable. Walking distance to Metro. Breakfast was excellent except for one day. Would stay at the Hampton again on my next trip. Didn't care to pay $15 for parking personal car.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Had a great time at the hotel. The bed could have been a little more comfortable. Food at breakfast was good. We were close to most attractions in the DC area. That is about it so I will finish this review

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan Or Jeff B
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I booked this only a few days out (my pre-flight lodging fell through) and was surprised to get a good price. I'm glad I did because now I know the area and would stay here again if I got another reasonable price (or if they offered a park-n-fly deal). The location is great being so close to the airport and if you have any free time there is a ton of stuff to walk to (restaurants and shops in the Crystal City) including the Mt. Vernon Recreation path. I felt very safe walking by myself at night. I took the hotel shuttle to the airport and left my car (same price to park there as airport, so no deal, but eliminated hassle of driving myself). The front desk staff were very friendly and the breakfast as with most Hampton Inns was more than satisfactory. The gym was very small (3 pieces of cardio equipment and I had to wait to get one). But if it was daylight I would just run to the bike path).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank GardenGal111
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The hotel staff was very nice and accomidating. The things I experience were in my room and If these things weren't wrong my entire review would be different. My room phone was not connected/working, the room coffee pot did not work, and the toilet was in need of repair. I went to call the front desk to tell them about the toilet and the phone was not working. I'm rather resourceful so I pulled the lid of the back of the toilet and manually operated the toilet (eeww!). I felt like I could have called the hotel from my cell phone but I checked-in well after midnight and was exhasted from traveling all day and didn't want to deal with anything from the hotel staff or have to stay up while they fixed the problem or move rooms because I was already undress for the night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Linda R
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great hotel and great safe area to stay in with lots of local restaurants and shopping. The overnight parking is only a fraction of the cost in the downtown Washington DC area. Great breakfast to get your day started. The hotel is only a couple of blocks from a Metro Rail station, which is located in an underground shopping mall.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business