Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport
  • Room Service
Americana Hotel(Arlington)
  • Breakfast included
1,714 results
All reviewscrystal citythe breakfast areametro stationdc areahot itemscomplimentary breakfastreagan national airportjefferson davis highwaytwo blocksyogurtking suitegreat place to stayfree shuttlewithin walking distancewould stay here againindoor poolconvenient location
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My spouse and I plus our teenager daughter stayed here for one night and requested a room with two double beds. But the beds were actually full size. It was very uncomfortable for two adults in one bed. Thus, I don't recommend it unless you request a king size bed and don't need another bed in your same room for your other family members.

Otherwise, friendly staff, nice breakfast area, free internet, no hassles. Parking is $10 in the hotel but we were able to easily find parking for our rental car on the street in the back of the hotel.

Room Tip: If you have two adults to share one bed, go for the King size bed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Comfortable, Clean, w/ 24hr. shuttle service to and from Reagan National Airport. (approx. 4 1/2 miles from airport) Allow 20min. to the airport without traffic. With traffic, it is anyone's guess. Only there for 4hrs. but they made a good impression.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Crystal City is bland and grey and this hotel should aspire to equal that. At this price I would really expect a breakfast with a little more imagination: fewer cakes and more cheese and fruit. But most of all I expect not to eat off disposable plates with plastic cutlery - I can get that at MacDonalds. But vaguely amusing that they're happy to fill the environment with one-use crockery, advertise that you can have clean sheets every night, but paradoxically encourage us to help the environment by not having towels washed.

Free wifi was good though!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Recently had a layover at Reagan after a rather exhaustive business trip...however due to storms in the Midwest I missed my connection to NYC and there were no more flights home that night.
There are a ton of choices of lodging...however since I have never had a bad experience at a Hampton Inn... I called and they sent a shuttle to collect me at the Airport. The very welcoming front desk staff led by "Ruta" were very accommodating & funny and since it was late upgraded my room to a King Suite. I spoke with her via phone at the airport and she started checking me in before I arrived...which was great b/c I was very tired. The room (as always) was very clean and huge :).... the A/C cooled the room down immediately and after finishing up some business on the spacious desk.... I passed out on the very comfy King Bed.
One of the best amenities at Hampton Inn is the commissary next to the front desk where you can grab a snack (chips, candy, ice cream, microwave popcorn) and a cold drink. Also the 24 hour complimentary coffee and hot chocolate is always nice touch...but tonight the very cold bottle of water was perfect.
I had a very early morning flight the next day...they slipped my bill under the door... I grabbed a nice hot cup of coffee and then the complimentary shuttle returned me to the airport.

Why stay anywhere else??

M. Dunne
Sayville, NY

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank LIVELAUGHANDSMILE
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a clean bed to sleep in and an extremely friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast was hot and delicious. The end of the day complimentary cookies was a nice treat before bed. The location to the Metro was within 5 minutes walking. My family and I would stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton