“Delicious tacos”

District Taco
Ranked #124 of 893 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

A member of our group was hankering for some good Mexican food and heard of this place. We gave it a try and even though we complained about the 10 mile/ 30 minute drive, we were glad we made the drive. The tacos we got were fantastic and all were good options but I loved the Carne asada taco in a traditional corn tortilla. The salsa bar was also good and Boylan soda was on tap which I've never seen. The chips and queso were also fantastic. If you want some good Mexican food, this is the choice to make.

2  Thank Brian K

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Small restaurant. Good fresh tacos more in the Mexican style not Cali, or Tex-Mex. fresh salsa bar and a soda fountain that has drinks made with pure cane sugar.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband, three year old daughter, and I had lunch at District Taco. The tacos were amazing! I had their fish tacos and I was in heaven. My daughter couldn't get enough of their chips and salsa. They were the best we had since moving east from Texas. The ingredients were fresh and well prepared. Service was fast and friendly. We will be going back for more!

2  Thank bdenitto
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We loved this place, we had never heard of it but gave it a try. It was delicious except the tacos were so small, We liked everything but wanted more. It was fresh, delicious, and the carne asada was great. But 3 tacos for $7 was a deal, except they were just too small. I could have easily had 5 or 6 of them. Otherwise everything from the boylan pop to the tacos were awesome.

1  Thank Bo C
Reviewed May 10, 2014

District Taco in Arlington, Virginia is a terrific place to have breakfast tacos... a Tex-Mex treat I usually find only in Austin, Texas. Breakfast Tacos consist of a fresh tortilla, eggs, potatoes, and your choice of other fillings like bacon, chorizo, avocado, etc. The result is a delicious and satisfying breakfast alternative to the usual fast fare. District Taco has a great salsa and toppings bar to enhance your meal. The staff is very friendly and helpful in constructing you personal taco. Lunch here is fresh and tasty as well.