“Taste like Tulum...”

District Taco
Ranked #138 of 901 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This place really brought me back to Mexico.....at least the food did, not so much the atmosphere. I had 3 flour al pastor tacos, hubby had 3 corn al pastor tacos, and our daughter had the children's quesadilla meal. All that and two fountain sodas came to $27. The tacos are small, yet filling. They had a great salsa bar.

The food was prepared very fast.

We live on tacos al pastor when we go to Mexico and these tasted just like the real deal.....to bad they don't cost a $1 like they do in MX.

1  Thank chicky2181

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The menu was easy to pick and choose and cater to each individual's taste. The location was brightly decorated. If you love burritos, quesadillas, and taco bowls, you will love this place!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Unlike the DC restaurant, the Arlington branch is located in a small stip mall along a street that doesn't encourage foot traffic (Lee Highway). The food, though, is just as good, and the service is fast and efficient. The noise level is pretty loud (all hard surfaces), but you can still hold a conversation above the din. It's good for a cheap, casual meal either alone or with friends. You'd can also phone in an order for pickup.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

district taco is so fun and is some of the best Mexican I have had in the d.c area! though the lines may take a long time the delicious food and unique sodas make up for the line!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

District Taco is BY FAR my favorite restaurant in the DC area. The food is simple and delicious. I would suggest getting tacos and the chips and queso. I've even had them cater a graduation party for my boyfriend! My favorites are the carnitas and fish tacos (fish tacos are only available two days a week).

I cannot truly express in words my love for District Taco. It's a must do if you're within driving distance :)