“Fast, Tasy, Noisy” 4 of 5 bubbles

District Taco
Ranked #94 of 862 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Fast, Tasy, Noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Unlike the DC restaurant, the Arlington branch is located in a small stip mall along a street that doesn't encourage foot traffic (Lee Highway). The food, though, is just as good, and the service is fast and efficient. The noise level is pretty loud (all hard surfaces), but you can still hold a conversation above the din. It's good for a cheap, casual meal either alone or with friends. You'd can also phone in an order for pickup.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

district taco is so fun and is some of the best Mexican I have had in the d.c area! though the lines may take a long time the delicious food and unique sodas make up for the line!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lseady05
“The best restaurant in the DC-Metro area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

District Taco is BY FAR my favorite restaurant in the DC area. The food is simple and delicious. I would suggest getting tacos and the chips and queso. I've even had them cater a graduation party for my boyfriend! My favorites are the carnitas and fish tacos (fish tacos are only available two days a week).

I cannot truly express in words my love for District Taco. It's a must do if you're within driving distance :)

• Visited December 2012
Washington DC
“My favorite food in all of Arlington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

No, this is my favorite food outside of the Southwest. I take a bite of the carnitas tacos, close my eyes, and I can feel the sun on my face as I sit on a Mexican beach somewhere. Truly delicious! The guacamole is great, with an ample serving (enough for 3 people!). I love District Taco so much that I ordered it for a catered lunch at work. :-)

Arlington, Virginia
“It's loud but the tacos are great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you can't stand the noise of dozens of kids, do take out. The tacos are great; parking is tough but you can use the lot next door too.

Visited October 2012