“Fast, Tasy, Noisy”

District Taco
Ranked #120 of 893 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Unlike the DC restaurant, the Arlington branch is located in a small stip mall along a street that doesn't encourage foot traffic (Lee Highway). The food, though, is just as good, and the service is fast and efficient. The noise level is pretty loud (all hard surfaces), but you can still hold a conversation above the din. It's good for a cheap, casual meal either alone or with friends. You'd can also phone in an order for pickup.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

district taco is so fun and is some of the best Mexican I have had in the d.c area! though the lines may take a long time the delicious food and unique sodas make up for the line!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

District Taco is BY FAR my favorite restaurant in the DC area. The food is simple and delicious. I would suggest getting tacos and the chips and queso. I've even had them cater a graduation party for my boyfriend! My favorites are the carnitas and fish tacos (fish tacos are only available two days a week).

I cannot truly express in words my love for District Taco. It's a must do if you're within driving distance :)

Reviewed November 24, 2012

No, this is my favorite food outside of the Southwest. I take a bite of the carnitas tacos, close my eyes, and I can feel the sun on my face as I sit on a Mexican beach somewhere. Truly delicious! The guacamole is great, with an ample serving (enough for 3 people!). I love District Taco so much that I ordered it for a catered lunch at work. :-)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you can't stand the noise of dozens of kids, do take out. The tacos are great; parking is tough but you can use the lot next door too.