“yum!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“yum!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

district taco is so fun and is some of the best Mexican I have had in the d.c area! though the lines may take a long time the delicious food and unique sodas make up for the line!

lseady05
“The best restaurant in the DC-Metro area.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

District Taco is BY FAR my favorite restaurant in the DC area. The food is simple and delicious. I would suggest getting tacos and the chips and queso. I've even had them cater a graduation party for my boyfriend! My favorites are the carnitas and fish tacos (fish tacos are only available two days a week).

I cannot truly express in words my love for District Taco. It's a must do if you're within driving distance :)

• Visited December 2012
Washington DC
“My favorite food in all of Arlington”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

No, this is my favorite food outside of the Southwest. I take a bite of the carnitas tacos, close my eyes, and I can feel the sun on my face as I sit on a Mexican beach somewhere. Truly delicious! The guacamole is great, with an ample serving (enough for 3 people!). I love District Taco so much that I ordered it for a catered lunch at work. :-)

Arlington, Virginia
“It's loud but the tacos are great.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you can't stand the noise of dozens of kids, do take out. The tacos are great; parking is tough but you can use the lot next door too.

Visited October 2012
DC
“Great fast food”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

As everyone else has said, this is a great place to get your mexican food fix fast and cheap. We've liked everything we've had here. Too much onion in the ceviche is the only complaint I could muster.

• Visited August 2012