“The best restaurant in the DC-Metro area.” 5 of 5 stars

District Taco
Ranked #79 of 838 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
lseady05
“The best restaurant in the DC-Metro area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

District Taco is BY FAR my favorite restaurant in the DC area. The food is simple and delicious. I would suggest getting tacos and the chips and queso. I've even had them cater a graduation party for my boyfriend! My favorites are the carnitas and fish tacos (fish tacos are only available two days a week).

I cannot truly express in words my love for District Taco. It's a must do if you're within driving distance :)

• Visited December 2012

Washington DC
“My favorite food in all of Arlington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

No, this is my favorite food outside of the Southwest. I take a bite of the carnitas tacos, close my eyes, and I can feel the sun on my face as I sit on a Mexican beach somewhere. Truly delicious! The guacamole is great, with an ample serving (enough for 3 people!). I love District Taco so much that I ordered it for a catered lunch at work. :-)

Arlington, Virginia
“It's loud but the tacos are great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you can't stand the noise of dozens of kids, do take out. The tacos are great; parking is tough but you can use the lot next door too.

Visited October 2012
DC
“Great fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

As everyone else has said, this is a great place to get your mexican food fix fast and cheap. We've liked everything we've had here. Too much onion in the ceviche is the only complaint I could muster.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Celebration
“Yummy guac, great Boylanr soda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Fast service, lots of options even for vegetarians. Their tacos are large and a great bang for your buck. Super fresh and fast. I like their lack of Coke/Pepsi but choice of Boylan sodas, refreshing change! Friendly staff, a little short on seating in the DC shop but it's a lot of takeout anyway.

Visited September 2012