“Good Lamb Kabob”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I order Lamb Kabob to go. it was very well presented, and they have the rice to choice and the vegetables. the staff were friendly. good flavors!

There are newer reviews for Afghan Kabob House

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I visited this Restaurent with my family on 11 sep. the ambiance was ok, staff seems little un attentive as we enter the premise. The girls serving at the Restaurent noticed us but nither greeted nor came forward to sit us. When asked she smiled and said its free sitting. The food was extremely mild for afghan recipe. No spices or any flavours of afghan cuisine. Kabobs wear just grilled without proper marination. Nan breads were good but served without butter. We have to ask for it and they served it separately. So overall it's an American food under afghan name. I don't recommend this Restaurent who are looking for proper afghani food recipes. Though some may like it who need a change from all western food joints.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and kids decided to give this place a try. Service was reasonable enough, but the food is not so great. The kabob is not really authentic, very basic, no spice or kick to it. Just steak fried. The flat bread came out alittle hard, and some of the rice tasted very plain, not much flavor. We have tasted real kabob before so we know that this place can't really make it like it should be. I would not recommend this place. Save your money for some place else.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Had a Scoutmob deal for a free bowl of soup and naan, and I wasn't disappointed by the flavor of either. Had some baklava for dessert (although I think they spelled it differently), which was tasty and a good deal for how much you got. My only complaint would be the styrofoam dishes - I understand the desire to cut costs and use disposables, but traditional styrofoam is inexcusable these days, in my opinion. Next time, maybe I'll bring my own bowl!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My favorite middle-eastern/fast food place in the Arlington area. Best kebabs I have ever had, and prices are hard to beat. You can also get a huge piece of baklava for just about $2. Worth a visit/call if you are in the courthouse area.