“You cannot beat the bison burgers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ted's Montana Grill - CLOSED

Ted's Montana Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
West Point, New York
“You cannot beat the bison burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Sat outside at a sidewalk table and enjoyed an ad hoc music concert in nearby park. Had their really super Bison burger and fries, glass of red wine. Super service and friendly waitress who actually smiled each time she came by. One of the best impromptu meals at a restaurant in Crystal City that I have had in years - highly recommend it to friends.

Cary, North Carolina
“Bison ribs are great......service on the other hand”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went to this place since I was craving for some good meat.
Luckly the bison short rib, which is only served on Saturdays was on special on a Tuesday.
It really tasted great. Made to perfection I must say.
The only two complains I have are about the service:
- It took too long for the waiter to refill my beer and when she showed-up I was already finished
- I got the wrong bill when I asked for it
The price is a little high but if you like bison meat, you've got not too many options around here.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Loganville, Georgia
“Love the chain but this location was the worst I have been to”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I LOVE Ted's Montana Grill but this was the worst one I have been to. The server messed up my order despite clearly reiterating what I wanted and told me that something was not on the menu though I knew it was. To make it worse, the burger was bland and lacking in taste which is highly unusual. I go to Ted's - multiple locations - due to the always flavorful burgers. The chain is great, it's just this location that I found lacking.

Aldie, Virginia
“Time for TEDs to consider another line of business”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Three years ago. Ted's was a great place.. Good decor, great ambiance and good food. Today, They should just consider closing shop or going into another line of business. From the front desk through the line all the way to the cook; they just don't care.
The receptionist doesn't care, the waitress is doing enough to make her wages and tips, the bartender couldn't care less and the cook sent out raw meat.

The food is edible - three years ago, they were great - and the choices on the menu have remained static. I would suggest you go spend your bonus somewhere else

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The buffalo don't roam . . . they're now sitting on your plate (!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I guiltily and shamefully admit I love America's great plains treasure, Buffalo . . . particularly between two halves of a bun. (I'm sorry, but there you have it.) They rightfully should be roaming on Ted's ranch, but instead he's pimped them out for your dining pleasuare, and a pleasure it is. Try the Duo -- a little pair of sliders where beef and buffalo duke it out for you favors. With no small degree of irony, they mark one with an American flag so you can recognize it. I would give this place five stars but I flunk their wine list: absolutely nothing of interest there at all. They could try offering a few attention-deserving imports by the glass.

• Visited August 2013