“The best steak I have had!”
Review of Ted's Montana Grill - CLOSED

Ted's Montana Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place had one of the best steaks I have had! I had the filet not the bison but beef and it was so good. The meat was tender, juicy and very flavorful. I didn't want to stop eating! The wine I had was also one of the best Moscato's I have had. Seven Daughters is the name. A place you absolute must go and try!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Husband had a Bison Meatloaf Sandwich -- liked it very much. My Roasted Chicken with a cranberry sauce was wonderful.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

In town alone on business, looking for a good dinner, not too expensive, quick, ideally near the hotel.

Nailed it!

Right across the street. Six pm but seated immediately. Friendly server quick to the table to take my drink order.

(Love the bowl of pickles they drop on the table with the menu, btw!)

'Egg-less' Caesar salad was very good. Just the right size. Fresh, crisp romaine and a few ... not too many! ... croutons. Dressing was excellent.

Ordered the 8 oz Bison filet, medium rare. Perfectly cooked. Side of garlic mashed was among the best I've enjoyed anywhere. New veggie was a head of broccoli, very nicely prepared.

In and out in 45 minutes, though didn't feel at all rushed.

And, btw, it was a pretty decent menu. A few dinner salads, a long list of tempting burgers (I was almost swayed to the Duo ... a 3 oz beef and a 3 oz bison with remoulade, pickles, American cheese ... sounded very good!), more entrees, a few desserts. Wine, cocktails, draught and bottled beer.

Perfect portions, I'm feeling very satisfied.

Now back to the hotel to catch up on the day's work back home.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I am a burger lover and i can tell you i was not disappointed.What was amazing is that you can select either beef or bison in your burger. I found this amazing!
Not to mention, but the staff is extremely friendly and patient and gives good advises on the menu. Which is always welcome when you are a foreigner.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The service was the hit while our first Bison burgers were perfectly prepared some found it a little gamey! The crab cake appetizer was very good.
We finished with an excellent malt!