Comfort Inn Pentagon City
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$161
$349
$229
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$183
  • Room Service
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$144
$140
EconoLodge
$222
$186
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$202
$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewspentagon cityfree breakfasthot breakfastfree parkingon site restaurantwashington dcbagelsevery half hourbeds were comfortablewould stay here againshuttle busstaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee makerreagan airportthe room was niceconvenient locationbw
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed at other Comfort Inns and this one is about the same as the others. The staff was very friendly and courteous, the room was okay. The bed was not very comfortable, it needed a new mattress. There was a strange odor in the hallway that could have been coming from the baby crib sitting in the hallway. The location was great for us, the hotel was easy to drive to and it was very easy to get out of the city. The shuttle to the Metro stop ran on time, but it could be crowded, because they also picked up people staying at the Quality INN next door. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank EMMA R
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I checked in to this hotel in mid September, left my car for two weeks, and spent a night upon my return. Everything went smoothly, the shuttle ride to and from the airport was convenient (every 1/2 hour to the airport and pickup when you call upon return), the staff was courteous, and the room was clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast included scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage links, waffles, cereals, breads and rolls, yogurt, juices, coffee etc. Tasty and plentiful. I will not look for an alternative next time I fly out of DC; this place does all you could ask, at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Awarely
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Excellent location; friendly environment. Although I reserved for a bussiness trip I will chose this hotel for a future family trip. Room was comfortable and the breakfast was more than I expect. Overall it was outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The rooms are fine are such that I would expect from a seasoned user of Choice the hotel chain. Disappointly however, when I came to go to bed, the sheets looked like they had been slept in, which led me to think that the room had not been properly serviced from the previous guests. I approached the main desk, who informed me that this particular hotel do not iron their sheets after laundering them. This is a mistake, it does compromise the overall feel of the room, which is far from the quality I would expect paying $170 a night! All that said, I must compliment the reception staff who were both helpful and polite. Anyone choosing this hotel, should be aware that there is an approx 1 mile walk to the Arlington Village area where there is an exceptional choice of bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank redfan10
CommentManager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments. We apologize for the issue as described and we are using your feedback to evaluate our procedures. We are please you found the staff helpful and that you enjoyed our area. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The hotel was under renovations when we were there, so I imagine it looks better now.

The hotel offers a convenient shuttle to the local DC Metro which is fantastic. Be ware though that there are limited shuttles and people were left behind both times we caught the shuttle. Leave yourself enough time in case you get bumped!

What turned an otherwise standard stay into a fantastic couple of nights was walking to nearby Shirlington at the recommendation of the front desk staff. What a terrific spot! Delicious food, really cozy urban area to stroll along. Be sure to check out the Thai restaurant!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple