“Excellent Business Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Vienna, Virginia
“Excellent Business Lunch”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Dined here with five of my work friends and had the Artichoke Salad. It was a terrific mix of light, citrusy and spicy. The portion was solid without being overwhelming. The atmosphere made conversation relatively easy without straining to hear one another. Service was dependable and expedient.

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Virginia
“Good Thai Food in Nice Environment”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

A basic, solid choice. Tasty, but not outrageously good; nice atmosphere. All in all, a nice dining experience. If you're in the area and are craving Thai, it's a good choice.

Visited March 2013
“I didn't think there was bad Thai food but we found it!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere but should have been tipped off on how easy to get a table on Saturday night. Food was really awful - especially the Shrimp PadThai. Bland bland bland!

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Wish I could give it a 5...”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for my daughter's birthday. My husband and I have visited several times. The food is very good and flavorful.

My only complaint is the extras you are charged for and not told about. There is nothing in the menu that states which drinks are refillable or that you are charged for a mixture of meats.

I don't mind paying, but it really bothers me when a server argues and gets an attitude because she failed to do get job. We will go back, but an attitude adjustment is necessary.

Arlington, Virginia
“Well-presented Thai food”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is a great-looking restaurant, with a cool industrial look and stylish metallic fixtures. The dishes are also presented well. The menu is large, the portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. There are some interesting cocktails that are relatively inexpensive ($8), but the one I had tasted like they had forgotten the alcohol. The servers were also not very attentive, even though the restaurant was nearly empty when we went. Overall, though, it's very tasty Thai food in an upscale setting.