“I keep on coming back-since 2010”
Review of Kohinoor Dhaba

Kohinoor Dhaba
Ranked #194 of 880 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Arlington, Virginia
“I keep on coming back-since 2010”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband took me here on our second date. I never had Indian food and was taken away by the "Butter Chicken". The following are other dishes they serve that are REALLY good: saag (mashed spinach), chickpeas, chicken tikka masala (eat this with naan YUM!), GULAB JAMUN (heavenly dessert! a must try).

They had $8+ buffet 2 years ago but recently changed and opted to serve you the entree you choose for $11 (you can't come back for a second round). We were a bit sad that they stopped their buffet but it didn't stop us from coming back.

We have been coming back since our 2nd date and planning on bringing our future children to this place.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Capsgirl19

• Korean first
Princeton, New Jersey
“Food is better than the looks from Outside”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

For take out, it is fairly price and reasonably good Indian food. The owners are personable, humble and I saw several walk-ins for phone order pickup. It is by far a better restaurant among other Indian restaurants near Pentagon City, Arlington area. Not suitable for a classy dining though..

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank R S
Boston, MA
“Satisfying Indian in Arlington”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a tiny place (about 8 tables), with a fair-sized buffet and good menu selection. I chose it because I could see it from my hotel window and had a hankering for Indian food that night. The food was excellent - nicely spiced and with ample portions. I had the vegetarian eggplant, vegetable pakora and roti. The pakoras were a little greasy and heavy for my taste, but the other food was very good and the buffet selections looked tasty as well (and *were* tasty judging by the people who were enjoying them). It's not at all a fancy place, but what it lacks in ambiance, it makes up for in quality.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank ShoreFan
Fairfax, VA
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

While not a destination for atmosphere, the food here is worth the trip. The service was warm and friendly. We ate from the buffet, but a menu is also offered. The buffet included many standards (tandoori chicken, tikka masala) as well as items such as the goat saag which may not found in many typical Indian restaurants. All was delicious. We also ordered garlic naan which was fresh, warm and very tasty. I'd go back here before many higher end Indian restaurants just for the quality of the food.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank crogers100
Arlington, Virginia
“Decent for the price”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went to KD this weekend after reading some of the reviews on here. Overall the food was not bad and came at a reasonable price.
The restaurant itself is located on the 2nd floor of the building and is very small inside, only a few tables for those dining there. Though you are eating off of styrofoam and plasticwear, it appeared clean and the dishes were flavorful. Though I wouldn't go so far as to call it great, it wasn't horrible either, more of a 2.5 out of 5..

• Visited November 2012