“Great place for some good Thai food”

Bangkok Bistro at Ballston - Heaven & Hell Themed Restaurant
Ranked #413 of 880 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are very excited to introduce our new Heaven & Hell theme to Bangkok Bistro. Our restaurant, which originated in Georgetown, Washington DC has a 15+ year history, and our goal has not changed since the beginning. We strive to provide excellent food, amazing service, and a fun dining experience. Join us as we begin the next chapter of our journey!
Arlington, Virginia
“Great place for some good Thai food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This place is located conveniently by Ballston and easy to get to but it is a little bit hard to find since it is not inside of the mall. The service and food was great, especially the crispy duck. Would definitely go back again.

Visited July 2013

Italy
“Great Thai - Twice in one week”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I visited Bangkok Thai twice during a week's stay in Arlington. I had a lunch and a dinner.

For lunch I had the Drunken Noodles with chicken at the urging of the waitress. It was very good and spiced appropriately (I like it hot). It came with a small side salad with house peanut sauce. Also very good. The service was excellent, very quick and friendly. I think the meal was a little under $10.

When I returned dinner on a Friday night, I again had excellent service that was super quick. I had the Kanom Jeeb appetizer and the Pad See Ew with chicken and extra chicken. Again, good portion size, fresh hot food and a great dinner overall. The bill was $23 for the dinner.

I recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“OK but not Great”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It is a decent well located luncheon stop. Dishes are well presented but lack the fine quality.
The noise level is high and service is average

• Visited July 2013
San Mateo, California
“Unexpected Delight”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Wonderful meal in an unexpected location next to a downtown mall. I ordered a variety of appetizers--each were excellent and served with a distinct and delicious sauce. The soups were tasty with the proper amount of heat. Every dish was delicious! The staff were attentive and eager to please. This was a delightful meal and a great night out!

• Visited July 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I am very glad I discovered this place. The food was excellent and the staff quite courteous. The restaurant is clean and very comfortable

• Visited June 2013

Travelers who viewed Bangkok Bistro at Ballston - Heaven & Hell Themed Restaurant also viewed

Arlington, VA

Been to Bangkok Bistro at Ballston - Heaven & Hell Themed Restaurant? Share your experiences!