Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge
$68
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$98
$90
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$79
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$99
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
  • Pool
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$169
$99
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$126
$129
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$233
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
1,783 results
All reviewstop floorkey bridgefree parkingvantage pointfloor restaurantpotomac riversecond sinkmetro stationfree breakfastacross the bridgegeorgetown universityflight pathdc areawould stay here againindoor poolbit datedfront desk staff
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Second stay in two years with family. Two teenaged children and spouse. Breakfast a good way to start the day. Lots of fresh fruit, yoghurt, oatmeal.

Dining room staff very personable and welcoming. Only suggestion would be to change up hot buffet a little.

Quiet clean rooms. Free parking is a huge bonus. Great access to everything. Short walk to Georgetown over the Key Bridge. Short walk to subway. Lots of great eateries on Wilson .

Great pool and workout room.

Room Tip: Top floors away from elevators
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnRosslyn, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear canadafoodiewanabe,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn at Rosslyn. We are very pleased to here that you enjoyed our location and all of the amenities we had to offer. We hope to be able to accommodate you again in the near future so we may be able to continue providing you with the great service you have come to expect.

Holiday Inn Management.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Normally, you think of the top floor of a hotel as the premium area. The penthouse, the best views, etc. Not so here. I stayed on the top floor (for rooms) and was apparently put under the dish washing area of the restaurant. Well into the morning there was noise going on above me. While I am a bit of a heavy sleeper, I couldn't even get to sleep with the noise.

While the room as decent, it was nothing special. I did expect anything more as this is one of the most affordable hotels this close to the primary attractions in DC. It is a few blocks from the Metro, which does make it convenient to getting around the DC area. It was raining when I was there, and there is not covered area to get to the Metro, so that was a bit of a bummer. There aren't a lot of restaurants within walking distance, which also takes away from staying in this area.

Would lower rooms have been ok? My guess is yes. So, the advice for this hotel is don't shoot for the top! Stay lower and enjoy your sleep! Dine elsewhere before coming back to the hotel.

Room Tip: Eat before coming back to your room as there isn't a great selection of food close by. Don't stay on the top floor. It can be noisy from the restaurant above. Metro is about three blocks away.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank 1960Corvette

Dear 1960Corvette,

Thank you for taking the time to write feedback on our hotel. We apologize that you were unable to get any sleep while you were here. Our goal is to try and provide the best experience possible for our guests' and unfortunately we weren't able to do so. If you happen to choose our location the next time you are in the area we will try our best to accommodate you with nice quiet room so you can sleep well through the night.

Hotel Management

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I first stayed at this hotel a year ago when I was in DC for a family visit and decided to stay there again for a couple days.

Big mistake.

First, the positives: It is conveniently located just a block from the Rosslyn Metro station and an easy walk across the bridge to Georgetown. The staff are friendly and the breakfast buffet for Priority Club guests is very nice. The view from the 17th floor restaurant is very nice.

However. Upon arrival, I discovered that they apparently completely ignored by room request for 2 double beds and instead put me in a king room. When I reminded them of my request, the only double rooms available were directly across from the elevator (also something I specifically requested be avoided). So I was out of luck for the first night, but they offered to change my room for the 2nd night.

Aside from location, the room was very noisy. The sliding glass windows provided what seemed like no buffer to the sound of jets taking off and landing at DCA (several miles away). The bathroom is very tiny to the point of it being difficult to get in an out of the shower - and the towels and bedding were seriously low end.

There are a lot of other places to stay in this area, and for future visits, I'll be using one of them.

In terms of the facility and location, I would score it 1 star, but the staff really was quite nice - and I hope they are able to get a promotion to a location where the accommodations allow them to provide a better customer experience.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Jay B
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Jay B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. I am pleased to know that you find our staff nice and our location suited your needs. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay and for the inconvenience the outside noise may have caused. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

I hope this would not deter you from choosing us again in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed here at this hotel for a long weekend for my first visit to DC. I got lost and called the hotel for directions. First of all, he didn't know English very well. And when I tried to explain to him where I was, he said "No. I don't want to know street names. Just tell me when you see Lee Street." He was very rude. And later, I told another staff member how rude he had been, and they said "Oh, he's rude to everybody." So why is he there? And I wanted to go swimming in their pool, but there is a creepy guy to watch all the time, so it's uncomfortable. And you can't get to the rooms without taking the elevator after a certain time, and I am claustrophobic. It was terrible and I will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank AKK0320

Dear AKK0320,

Thank you for taking the time to write feedback on our hotel. We apologize that our staff wasn't being very helpful when trying to help with directions. Our goal is to try and provide 100% costumer satisfaction when guest stay at our property. I will relay your comments to the proper departments so we can work together on trying to prevent such incidents from reoccuring. Thank you again for your candid feedback.

Hotel Management

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed here for three nights and will return to this property the next time I’m in the area. The biggest selling points of this property are its location (easy drive from Washington, across the Key Bridge from Georgetown, at a Metro stop) but don’t miss the fact that parking is free and plentiful, the breakfast buffet in the morning is wonderful, and the dinner options are very well prepared. In the restaurant, you can enjoy a lovely view whether at night or in the morning. It was even nice to be up there my final morning when it was foggy! The lobby is being redone but the workers were quiet and I hardly knew they were there each time I came in or went to the front desk. For being in an older building, my room was nice, updated, serviced nicely each day, had a balcony with a view toward Georgetown, and the slight sound of traffic was no problem at all. An odd little note is that the flashing lights you see at night are not tourists taking pictures but of the red light cameras capturing another red light runner! If you are in the area over the weekend, their weekend rates can’t be beat!

Room Tip: I was on the 15th floor facing Georgetown and loved the view and only slight traffic noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business