“Yummy”
Review of King Street Blues

King Street Blues
Ranked #68 of 887 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: So, what is comfort food with a southern accent? We are not a BBQ house but many say our slow hickory smoked back ribs, pulled pork and pulled chicken are the best when smothered with our signature Mahagony BBQ Sauce. Not to be overlooked is the Jambalaya Pasta. And, of course, for the light at heart, we also have scrumptious broiled Salmon cakes, awesome salads and more for those watching their waist line. You want the southern accent? Try our Southern Supper or any of our great Po' Boys, Burgers with an attitude, and fine Southern Salads. We guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised with our fare, we use the freshest of ingredients, and we don't charge you an arm and leg for it!
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I got take out and brought to our room. Turkey chilli was the best I ever tried. Would like to eat here next time I'm in area.

There are newer reviews for King Street Blues

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Being in a mall and the hostess not appearing initially put me off. However, once we were seated, all my worries went away. The surf and turf (half slab pork ribs / cajun shrimp) with three sides we good. The Penne Meatballs kids meals were huge with plenty of sauce for only $4.75. And the cornbread which you have to pay for (.75), was really good. We bought six of them with butter and honey on the side. My wife's fish was okay. I liked the collard greens and ham which I'd never had before. Didn't care for the hush puppies.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

It is a very nice place in the mall at Crystal City. However, none of the three of us that dined was impressed with the food. The collard greens were almost raw; the bbq was slathered with very tangy sauce and I like spicy food. But this was completely over the top. I didn't feel well after we left.

It would be a good place to hangout, have a beer and watch the game but I don't think I'll eat there again.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stopped there for a late lunch enroute to the AMTRAK train in Alexandria. Grand kids had the macaroni and cheese which was well received. One salad (huge) and one jambalaya for our wives while my son and I who arrived late after collecting luggage, were, given our time constraints, content with chips. The server was attentive and, with the exception of not having buffalo wings, everything else was well received. Given its underground location, it is somewhat challenging to find, bout definitely worth the hunt. Will return again the next time I am in the vicinity.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

As a part of the Crystal City Mall, this restaurant is a good escape from the weather. The food is typical barbeque and well done. Our service was good with only a minor math problem on our server’s part. We would return.