“Just like Italy.”

Pupatella Neapolitan Pizzeria and Friggitoria
Ranked #20 of 901 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My son who lives near this little spot knew how much his Mom likes real Italian style pizza so he treated us last night for Morher's Day. Didn't care for the appetizer sampler we ordered (still don't know what it was), but the salads , pizza and Chianti were excellent. Other than being a bit overwhelmed by arugula on the salad and one of our pizzas, the place was we worth the trip. Four of us split the appetizer sampler, two full size salads, three pizzas, and a bottle of the house Chianti and all left satisfied and full.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went to this place over the weekend and the food was outstanding. I ordered the meatball panini and it was truly amazing. The sauce on the sandwich had slightly smokey flavor and the bread was crispy and chewy and the same time. I think they use some type of basil oil on it and it was amazing! I also tried the pizza which I loved! $10 off a bottle of wine if you order 2 pizzas.....what could be better? :-)

1  Thank jfreder96
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I made the mistake of visiting this place on a Saturday. It was insanely crowded, ordering at the counter was a circus. Good thing their pizza is outstanding. They have great pizza combinations and ingredients taste fresh and delicious.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The pizza has a nice char and the toppings were fine but it is a limp soggy mess when you try to pick it un. We had two different pizzas and they wer both the same. Also if you don't mind waiting in line to place your order, then jocky for an open table then bring your receipt to the bar and wait in another line to get your drinks then go here. I found the whole process annoying and to top it off the pizza was sub standard. Also there are VERY FEW parking spaces.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Loved the prosciutto and arugula pizza. Crisp crust with great flavor. Got there 6:30 on Fri evening and it was 20 minutes to get pizza, but no problem finding a table.